2 mai 2015

Edit

Aprilgram

Song of the month: Wiz Khaifa - See you again



We started in Wake Up with something pink


Definetly gonna be here


Easter nails


Random Thursday


My new Daniel Klein watch




One of my good days


The inspiration for THIS post


My first time walking Rocky (more HERE)


Easter randoms




Branding :D


Our lovely Timisoara on InstaPlaces


Tribal night (more HERE)


New lipstick from Rimmel London and my aunt


Girly beer (Redd's) and photos HERE


What I learned since becoming a fashion blogger


black is elegance


May LVP nails


little puppy


lovely day with my blondie friend


Easter hot chocolate :X - Moara cu noroc


a kiss for my boy


natural orange juice with Andra


Epic night


special lunch @work 


trying a special makeup


Follow us on Instagram: @andrac4 and @adri8806

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu